California Dream Index du Forum

California Dream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Smokeless Powder And Its Influence On Gun Construction (Cla

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    California Dream Index du Forum -> Las végas -> boite de nuit/bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aleastare
connu
connu

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 04:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Smokeless Powder And Its Influence On Gun Construction (Cla Répondre en citant

Smokeless Powder and Its Influence on Gun Construction (Classic Reprint)
by James Atkinson Longridge

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Smokeless Powder and Its Influence on Gun Construction (Classic Reprint)

Excerpt from Smokeless Powder and Its Influence on Gun Construction

IN the last chapter of my recent treatise on Internal Ballistics' I alluded. To the new powders which were then attracting the attention of artillerists.

Referring to their probable nature, I observed that the introduction of any ingredients which would either increase the volume of gas or its temperature, or both together, would not only explain the apparently anomalous action of these new powders, but probably result in the discovery Of a still more powerful agent.

Since then this has apparently been accomplished, and the old charcoal powder appears to be doomed to yield to this more powerful rival.

But the adoption of this rival, whose properties are as yet only imperfectly known, is not to be viewed Without anxiety. Can it be used with advantage, and above all with safety, in our new type forged steel guns If not, What changes Will its use involve in gun construction? What will be its effect as regards erosion? How will it be affected by storage and change of climate?

These are important questions, to which I do not pretend to give complete answers, but I hope that the following remarks will be of some use in directing attention to the problems upon the solution of which future gun construction and ballistic practice largely depend.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Smokeless Powder and Its Influence on Gun Construction (Classic Reprint) .fb2 download Smokeless Powder and Its Influence on Gun Construction (Classic Reprint) book from htc online

79c7fb41ad

Das Parasitische I Im Alt- Und Neuprovenzalischen (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Syllabus of Illustrated Lecture on the Production and Marketing of Eggs and Fowls (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Singing Beetle: Band 03/Yellow (Collins Big Cat Phonics) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Not-So Infamous Encounter: The Firewater Saga: Edda Three (The Firewater Saga: Tales and Adventures of Gryphus Adamantinus Iskodewaaboo) (Volume 3) download epub mobi pdf fb2Zoe e i fantastici viaggi in mongolfiera: Il Dio della Scrittura (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Restored Life, A Christ-Centered Journey download epub mobi pdf fb2Instagram for Authors Artists and Entrepreneurs: Social Networking for the Creative Mind (Author Essentials Series Book 7) download epub mobi pdf fb2Cargo Agent Log (Log Book, Journal - 125 pgs, 8.5 X 11 inches): Cargo Agent Logbook (Black cover, X-Large) (Centurion Logbooks/Record Books) download epub mobi pdf fb2Things as They Are: Mission Work in Southern India (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2Handwriting Printing Practice: Preschool and Up: Letters, Numbers and More! (Simple Printing Practice Books-Tracing Numbers and Letters-Kindergarten and Preschool) (Volume 30) download epub mobi pdf f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 04:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    California Dream Index du Forum -> Las végas -> boite de nuit/bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange