California Dream Index du Forum

California Dream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bullet With..

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    California Dream Index du Forum -> Pour commencer! -> Questions/problèmes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aleastare
connu
connu

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Bullet With.. Répondre en citant

Bullet With.. > urlin.us/2c6wv

Watch..and..follow..along..with..the..lyrics..to..your..favorite..songsLatest...Originals...Explanations...Cover...Songs...Liner...Notes...Live...Videos...Music...Videos...Interviews...Lyric...Videos...^....SPIN....Media....LLC....(June....1996)"Billy....Corgan....Adapts...."Butterfly....Wings"....For....Wrestling....Commercial,....Joins....Twitter"When....asked....why....the....band....chose....Bullet....for....the....first....video,....Corgan....responded...."the....record....company....did....a....survey....of....K-Mart....shoppers....between....30....and....40....and....this....is....the....song....they....came....up....with"^....Lapatine,....ScottMusic....video[edit]"Ride..on"^..Melia,..DanielStereogum.com^....Brudvig,....ErikMTV^..."The...100...Greatest...Guitar...Songs...of...All...Time"NoEil.comOriginal...US/UK...CD...single...[21][22]^...."Countdown........Twenty....Years....of....triple....j's....Hottest....100"Artists..break..down..the..meaning..and..inspiration..of..their..songs..in..our..BETWEEN..THE..LINES..seriesTitle....Writer(s)....Length....1You...can...download...the...clip...or...download...a...player...to...play...the...clip...in...your...browserTriple....JISSN0886-3032Mellon..Collie..And..The..Infinite..Sadness..Other..Album..Songs..1..1979..2..Beautiful..3..Bodies..4..Bullet..With..Butterfly..Wings..5..By..Starlight..6..Cupid..De..Locke..7..Farewell..And..Goodnight..8..Here..Is..No..Why..9..In..The..Arms..Of..Sleep..10..Jelly..Belly..11..Lily..(my..One..And..Only)..12..Love..13..Muzzle..14..Take..Me..Down..15..Tales..Of..A..Scorched..Earth..16..Thirty..Three..17..To..Forgive..18..Tonight..Tonight..19..We..Only..Come..Out..At..Night..20..X.y.u"The...Aeroplane...Flies...High"The....song....won....the....1997....Grammy....Award....for....Best....Hard....Rock....Performance.[5]....This....song....was....the....band's....first....Top....40....U.SRetrieved..November..10,..2014Retrieved....2012-09-27Retrieved..November..23,..2014Southparkstudios.comv...t...e...The...Smashing...Pumpkins...Billy...Corgan...Jeff...Schroeder...Jimmy...Chamberlin...James...Iha...Melissa...Auf...der...Maur...D'arcy...Wretzky...Nicole...Fiorentino...Mike...Byrne...Studio...albums...Gish...Siamese...Dream...Mellon...Collie...and...the...Infinite...Sadness...Adore...Machina/The...Machines...of...God...Machina...II/The...Friends...&...Enemies...of...Modern...Music...Zeitgeist...Teargarden...by...Kaleidyscope...(Oceania...Monuments...to...an...Elegy)...Extended...plays...Lull...Peel...Sessions...Zero...American...Gothic...Live...albums...Earphoria...Oceania:...Live...in...NYC...Compilation...albums...Siamese...Singles...Pisces...Iscariot...The...Aeroplane...Flies...High...Rotten...Apples...Judas...O...Singles..."I...Am...One"..."Tristessa"..."Siva"..."Cherub...Rock"..."Today"..."Disarm"..."Rocket"..."Bullet...with...Butterfly...Wings"..."1979"..."Zero"..."Tonight,...Tonight"..."Thirty-Three"..."The...End...Is...the...Beginning...Is...the...End"..."Ava...Adore"..."Perfect"..."The...Everlasting...Gaze"..."Stand...Inside...Your...Love"..."Try,...Try,...Try"..."Untitled"..."Tarantula"..."That's...the...Way...(My...Love...Is)"..."G.L.O.W."..."Freak"..."The...Celestials"..."Panopticon"..."Being...Beige"..."Drum...+...Fife"...Promotional...singles..."Rhinoceros"..."Drown"..."Muzzle"..."Eye"..."Crestfallen"..."I...of...the...Mourning"..."Doomsday...Clock"..."Widow...Wake...My...Mind"..."Owata"..."One...and...All"...Other...songs..."Mayonaise"..."Soma"..."Geek...U.S.A."..."Landslide"..."Superchrist"..."FOL"..."A...Song...for...a...Son"..."Quasar"...Promotional...releases...The...Smashing...Pumpkins...19911998...The...Friends...&...Enemies...of...Modern...Music...Videos...Vieuphoria...Greatest...Hits...Video...Collection...If...All...Goes...Wrong...Oceania:...Live...in...NYC...Tours...The...End...Times...Tour...Related...articles...Bands...Catherine...The...Frogs...Starchildren...Zwan...Other...Discography...Band...members...Awards...and...nominations...Constantinople...Records..."Homerpalooza"...TheFutureEmbrace...Category...Retrieved..2012-09-27Retrieved....November....10,....2014IGNArchived..from..the..original..on..May..31,..2008^..a..b..Pareles,..John..(October..22,..1995)1996-12-09"Bullet..with..Butterfly..Wings"....Billy..Corgan..4:16..2In...other...media[edit]It...was...also...used...in...the...launch...trailer...for...Dead...Space...2.[36]According....to....frontman....Billy....Corgan,...."somewhere,....I....have....a....tape....of....us....from....1993....endlessly....playing....the....'world....is....a....vampire'....part....over....and....over".[12]....It....was....not....until....1995....that....Corgan....finished....the....song....with....the....noted....chorus...."rat....in....a....cage",....on....an....acoustic....guitar....during....the....same....session....that...."Landslide"....was....recorded.[12]....The....lyrics...."Can....you....fake....it,....for....just....one....more....show?"....may....refer....to....the....band's....experience....headlining....the....1993....Lollapalooza....festival,....with....Corgan....calling....it....the...."old....job".[13][14]....Along....with....other....parts....of....the....album,....Corgan....appears....to....compare....himself....to....Jesus....Christ,....with....the....line...."Jesus....was....an....only....son..../....Tell....me....I'm....the....chosen....one".[13] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    California Dream Index du Forum -> Pour commencer! -> Questions/problèmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange